Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Popehat: Talking productively about guns

A horrible thing happened in Vegas this weekend.  I should post something commemorating the victims, but I have no readers to my blog. 

On the Book of Face, many of my friends are posting the normal leftist vitrol.  For the most part, I try to not respond to my friends posts if they are blatantly extremist.  Today I made a mistake and asked a question.  

Long story short, I am now researching issues with CDC gun violence research.  Sadly Google only finds left wing stories, and I can't find the actual articles from certain authors even by using the proper keywords.  Eh.  

So, I found this article by Popehat.  I'll post it for reading.  



ETA: An opinion on gun control by Larry Correia. 



No comments:

Post a Comment