Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A non-functioning iPod

I woke up this morning and found that my iPod Touch would not turn on.  It was quite frustrating.  I have an Otterbox for my iPod and the last use it got last night was that I updated my checking account on Balance. Playing with the home and power buttons got no response.

I was determined not to get upset.  I plugged my iPod into my PC in order to charge it.  It would not charge nor would iTunes register it.  I searched online for an answer and found very little useful information.  Finally I found a site that recommended that I hold down the home and power buttons together.  I had done that but I tried it again and held the buttons down for about 10 seconds.  That worked! 

When it came back on, my iPod had very little power in the battery.  It was odd because I had over half a charge when I used it last night.  I don't keep any programs on in the background and I always turn off my screen so I can not account for the power drain.  It is only a year old.  As a matter of fact, I purchased it in January of last year.

Technology.  Heh, first world problems.  Am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment