Tuesday, April 2, 2013

What is Buck Wild?

For all intents and purposes, I have an electronic newsfeed.  I get most of my news online.  It is supposed to give priority to local news over national/international.  And I have it set for "news" and "science" over sports, entertainment, et al.

So why is the news about a "Buck Wild" star dying keep headlining my news feed?  I've never even heard of the show.  Plus, are reality stars really all that newsworthy?  Half the stuff they do, they do it for the show.

Yes, I agree that the deaths of three people are a tragedy.  But why focus on that and ignore other events.  Don't take it the wrong way, but the last I read the cause of death was not known.  Unfortunately I feel that when the results are realeased that the cause can be boiled down to stupidity.

To the family and friends who lost their loved ones in this incident, my sympathies go out to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment