Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spring has sprung!

We've been dealing with bitter cold, and the other day was the first day of spring.  Oddly enough, we go from the 30's to the 70's for one day only.  

Thus, we took advantage of our 70 degree Saturday!  

Went out to the local Irish festival, held by a Catholic church the week after St. Patrick's Day.  Their reasoning is that you don't do an all out party on his day, but wait a week to celebrate it.  Yeah, sounds kind of awkward coming from me but I can see the logic in it.  On that note, it has no competition and it raises a ton of money for the church.  

Adorable Preciousness ate her first corn dog today.  She loved it.  Then she realized that there was a HOT DOG under all of that breading.  Next thing I know it's been devoured and she is gnawing on the stick.  Ha ha!  

I had a good day.  Good memories.  The rest of the week is supposed to be cold and rainy, and maybe even snow.  Glad I enjoyed it while I could.  


No comments:

Post a Comment