Thursday, June 23, 2016

Scott Adams and "gun control."

I don't often read Scott Adams blog.  No reason, it's just not in my reading list.  But he just put out a pretty interesting article entitled Why gun control can't be solved in the USA.

It is quite witty and full of snark.  It does go into how different perceptions make a different argument for each set of voters.

I present to you the fourth paragraph:

"But we do know that race and poverty are correlated. And we know that poverty and crime are correlated. And we know that race and political affiliation are correlated. Therefore, my team (Clinton) is more likely to use guns to shoot innocent people, whereas the other team (Trump) is more likely to use guns for sporting and defense."

Like I said.  His use of snark is excellent.  Adams makes some good points, and is pretty funny doing it.

Go read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment