Friday, July 1, 2016

I found my old World of Warcraft guild.

Got bored and started searching random terms on Google.

How you word something determines how the results show up.

Today I randomly googled my old guild name and added "World of Warcraft" after it.

I just found that my old guild, "Love Me Dead," is back up and running.  But on a different server than the original.

I recognize a few names on it.

So, pretty much a blast from the past.  Not too sure how to describe my feelings.  I had a lot of fun playing WOW and I loved the social aspect of the game.  But it's not enough to get me back in.  I enjoyed my time on WOW, but it was a major time sink.  I had a lot of fun with the people I met online, but I've lost track of most of them.

It did bring back a lot of good feelings.  But if I went back to WOW it wouldn't be like the old days.





No comments:

Post a Comment