Friday, November 2, 2012

What to do, what to do.

Sometimes, I'm just not motivated.

Like today.

There is a lot that I need to get done.  But I can't figure out what I want to do or in which order I want to do it.  I took Adorable Preciousness in to Day Care in order to have a day to myself to get stuff done.  And I have a process of doing stuff.  My Step 1 of any process is to make a list of what I will be doing.

I'm still making my list.

I know that I need to take down the Halloween decorations.  But I need to see what my wife wants to keep and what she wants to throw away.  My wife sees herself as thrifty but we seriously don't need to keep everything.

I need to get a haircut...  but I've been playing around with growing my hair out.

I thought about Early Voting but I get off at 6pm and I should be able to get to the voting booth before 7.  (As long as nothing happens.)

At least I can wash clothes.  I just don't want to go through all of my daughter's stuff to stain treat it.  Plus since we are making the transition from summer clothes to winter clothes, I need to pack the old stuff up.

It's an hour after lunch, and I'm still playing on the computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment