Friday, June 28, 2013

Gay Marriage

So...  The Defense of Marriage Act has been found unconstitutional.

Of course, the news pretty much just said (to paraphrase) "gay marriage is legal." I was working that day and of course the inmates took it at face value.

The majority were really upset thus we had to watch out for possible acts of violence of inmates against inmates whom they saw as of an alternate sexual persuasion.  Yes, certain news stories will raise the risk that inmates may act in a certain way.  This "certain way" often involves violence, but not always.

So, the following sentance is about that "not always" part.

The day the news story broke, I was proposed to by a small number of inmates.

On the upside, apparently I appeal to 100% of the population.  I'm sexy and I know it!




No comments:

Post a Comment