Friday, November 1, 2013

Did I miss Halloween?

I forgot to make a Halloween post.  I like to post a few spooky music videos I find off of YouTube, but Halloween just kind of snuck up on me.  I had a very busy month and I even got my car in to it's annual inspection at the last minute.  (It was not what I had planned!)

I have a bit I'd like to talk about.  Several incidents involving inmates with mental health issues or disabilities that should not be incarcerated but are, training at the Academy, life in general, et al.  I had more to write but I just spaced out.  Of course, life is busy and I don't have time to post as often as I'd like, nor am I as creative in my posts as I would like to be.

Well, at least I have a quick post up.  I recently got another comment to my blog and that was much appreciated.

Until my next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment