Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Anime I am currently watching.

I'm currenty watching Love, Chunibyo, & Other Delusions -Heart Throb-.  This is the second season of Love, Chunibyo, & Other Delusions which is also nicknamed Chu-2.  It's actually a pretty good series.  I didn't think that a romantic comedy would be my type of anime, but I'm enjoying it.

Before this, I watched The World God Only Knows and also The Devil is a Part Timer.  I'm waiting for the The World God Only Knows: Goddesses to come available on Hulu.  (The God Only Knows Oriatorio is awesome to listen to!)  I enjoyed The Devil is a Part Timer, but I had issues with the fact that the lead was a genocidal maniac that seemed to turn a new leaf and everyone thought that all was good.

I was having trouble getting into The Irregular at Magic High School.  I'm not a big fan of "sibling love" as it squiks me out.  And the hero was just becoming a type of "I know what to do every time and I'm better than you" type.  It didn't feel like the fights were much of a challenge.  I was hoping that I would like it as it seems to be a long series, but...

I'm currently subscribed to Sword Art Online II and The Awesomes on Netflix.  They are shows that I am enjoying.

I want to find more Anime to watch.  I prefer action and I'm not a big fan of Fan Service.  I'll have to make a list of anime that I've watched before and split it between what I like and dislike later.




No comments:

Post a Comment